Hope you had a nice weekend. Yeah mine went well too. Did some cooking, travelling and some parenting.
Today, I am going to share my Review on Royal Flush Collection from Artiface.
Artiface had launched its “Unmadh Collection” couple of months ago. You can read my review on that here. I personally dint like it much but as I always say “Taste is subjective”. This time they have launched “Royal Flush collection” with 5 flavors. Did I like it? Read through this article and you will know.
- Nebula Nectar: The only reason that you should not vape this flavor is because it is freaking addictive. LOL. If you are a fan of Mother’s milk flavor or a creamy strawberry based flavor, this flavor is very close to it. You would certainly love this flavor. I would however suggest adding some vanilla custard to it to make it even sweeter and creamy. With the price of 1400 for 100ml, kick the yaeliq and kick the other cheap clones. Go for it guys. Its yum!
- Tropic Thunder: Tropic Thunder is another great tasting liquid from Artiface’s kitchen. An initial minty note of Mango followed by a Juicy flavor of Pineapple just makes you go hmmmmmmmm. The flavor is pretty straight and the excellent fusion of both Mango and pineapple. Menthol just adds a cherry on the top.
- Queen of hearts: Queen of Hearts is a perfect blend of Banana and Strawberry. Initially the flavor had this nice inhale of strawberry and a sweet strong exhale of banana. The thing I noticed after couple of days is that the banana is kind of over powering the sweet flavor of Strawberry. I am personally not a big fan of Banana as most of the banana flavor has this strong sweet taste which just turns me off. Having said that, if Banana is something you love, try this liquid.
- Looper: Ohhh MY… what an orgasmic flavor it is. It’s a freaking yumm flavor. To be honest, I have never tried anything like this before. Excellent blend of flavors. The fruit loops merged with a secret flavor is what I could understand. I am not sure if it is dragon fruit or if it is cinnamon Danish. Infact, none of the people who tasted this could figure out this blend. More like a KFC secret recipe. This is the first sample I tried amongst other ones. Trust me when I say this “If you are bored of your regular liquids, please try This is just awesome.
- Fruit Mayhem: Artiface seems like you have a new cook in your kitchen. You have nailed each and every flavor this time. FM is my second favorite after Looper. This can be not only an ADV but an EHV (Every Hour Vape). Its like eating a fruit plate with mint sprinkled on it. When I say mint, it is really minimal. If your taste buds are not strong, you won’t even feel it. The liquid has delicious notes of multiple fruits ending with a tiny note of menthol. The fruits I can taste from the flavors are Strawberry, Blueberry and some watermelon. Working with blueberry is very risky as it’s a very strong flavor and can even f’up your entire recipe if not used in the right quantity.
To conclude this article, I really want Artiface to know that after your Unmadh collection, I really dint imagine that you will come back with something like this. Trust me, I really have nothing negative to say. All the flavors are so great and delicious. This really shows the hard work you guys have put in. I wish you good luck and hope to taste some greater flavor from your kitchen.
Nebula Nectar: 4.3 out of 5
Tropic Thunder: 3.8 out of 5
Queen of hearts: 3 out of 5
Looper: 4.9 out of 5
Fruit Mayhem: 4.6 out of 5